LZW45 Drivers - Z Wave-JS addition through Pull Request

I’m in the same boat @kapratt
That’s what I was seeing too when I updated to the most recent(0.4.3) Z-Wave JS to MQTT HA addon.
I excluded the device and re-added it. I get the sensor.* entities but no light.* entities. :man_shrugging:

I am however able to control the light from the zwavejs UI.

Also tried Exclusion of the device and Inclusion instead of simply a re-interview… and now the original switch toggle is fully gone.

Like you, I’m able to change values directly from the Zwave-JS UI, but obviously that’s clunky. I wonder if full usage is predicated on the zwave_js.set_config_parameter service being fully added to the HA integration?

I have this problem as well. Light entity unavailable in HA but accessible via zwavejs2mqtt. Also every action for inovelli RGBW things (light strip and RGBW bulb) is very slow in HA but super fast via the zwavejs2mqtt. Not sure why there is a such a huge lag with websockets. Turning on/off is pretty fast but color/color_temp/brightness changes are all very laggy.

I’ve been getting lag too when changing color/color_temp/brightness - to the point where I have to click multiple times, rapidly to have the color completely change. Strange bug and I’m not sure how to fix it.

@petro do you know what this duration is? When I enter in a number, say, in Target value (warm white) and send it, I see the warm white LED’s turn on. But then I get some random number in duration and it appears like then if I change my warm white value back to 0 and send it, it doesnt affect the light strip. Wait 10 sec or so, try again, and the warm white LED’s now turn off.

Sorry, no clue what that is

After some testing, I think it’s the actual Home Assistant Integration itself, rather than zwavejs2mqtt. I had been using the official integration Z-wave JS to add my entities to HA, but tried enabling the MQTT server to see if that would help. It did.

After adding all my devices (a second time) to HA my options for the Lightstrip has what’s needed to control the lights:

The websockets version is waiting on a fix to the light command class that the lightstrip produces, it should be fixed in the next release.

2 Likes