LZW45 LED Strip Toolbox

@nathanfiscus your a very smart man. Since EricM has updated the repo, how do I get those changes to replicate to my HA so I can use your auto setter?

Not 100% sure on this, but from it should auto update with a restart of the addon I think. If I remember correctly, in the logs I recall seeing a line that goes out and checks for update in the repo.

Also for future reference, I built a HassOS install and the SSH addon doesn’t appear to give you file system access. You either have to use the dev setup for SSH or directly connect to device with a keyboard and monitor.

Restarting now…

Oh, I didnt know you could do keyboard/monitor to get full access. Why didnt you say something yesterday?!? lol

ok @nathanfiscus got the xml loaded, refreshed node and its seeing it as light strip. Now back to your app, here are my settings:

I created a test pogram, but how do i send it to my strip?

Ok figured out I have to put my nabucasa address in and then I got the button to send to HA. Nothing happens though…

This is because the max value on parameter 30 in the XML for the LZW45 is too narrow. Should be 197375, if you decrease the iterations the values will go through.

@nathanfiscus any plans to do another one for parameter 9 (default color)?

I don’t have any plans at this point for adding any other parameters. Probably in the near future, but at the moment I don’t have the necessary free time available for net new development on this project.