I’m releasing the first version of a web application that will assist in calculating configuration parameters for the recently released LZW45 RGBTW Smart LED Strip & Controller Kit. This first release supports building custom animation programs that currently utilize configuration parameters 22, 23, 24 and 30.
- Create custom animation programs with up to 4 different effect steps
- Save, Load, & Update custom animations on your device (These are saved to the local storage of the device not the cloud!)
- Import custom programs from other sources using the parameter values
- Share programs here in the forums or other locations with links that will automatically import the custom animation program into the application
- Calculate values in Decimal, Hex, or Binary
- Light and Dark Themes
- PWA - Can be installed as an application on your device
Home Assistant Integration
You can connect your Home Assistant instance to this application via a Long Lived Access Token to send custom animation programs to an LED controller with a single click. In order for this to work you must either be on the same network as your Home Assistant instance or have an externally exposed installation. It supports both the new OZW Z-Wave integration and the legacy Z-Wave integration.
Make sure you have properly installed your device and it is properly identified in Home Assistant before attempting to use this integration or it won’t work.
As always feedback is welcomed and report any issues via GitHub: https://github.com/nathanfiscus/inovelli-led-strip-toolbox