I recently picked up four LZW60 4-1 Sensors and have started testing them out in Home Assistant.
The reporting intervals [101-103] that I am using on all the sensors are:
- [101 = 300] Temperature Reporting Interval every 5 minutes
- [102 = 600] Humidity Reporting Interval every 10 minutes
- [103 = 900] Luminance Reporting Interval every 15 minutes
The features that I was unable to figure out or make work was the threshold settings and their corresponding values.
-  Report Only When Thresholds Are Met
-  Temperature Report Threshold
-  Humidity Report Threshold
-  Luminance Report Threshold
It seems that no matter what I set these parameters to, the sensor would report according to the reporting intervals set in [101-103] regardless of whether  is enabled [=1] or not [=0].
These are the settings I’ve tried to use in various combinations. I understand that the sensor will only check these values on the reporting interval and only send the report if the threshold is crossed. I’ve also made sure that these settings are saved to the sensor by waking up the device with 3-clicks.
- [110 = 0/1] to enable “Report Only When Thresholds Are Met”
- [111 = 10/20/100] expecting the sensor to update every 1/2/10 degrees C.
- [112 = 5/10/20] expecting the sensor to update every 5/10/20 % humidity.
- [113 = 50/100/500] expecting the sensor to report every 50/100/500 lux.
But no matter what values I have in parameters [110-113], the sensor would report temperature in 0.1C increments, humidity in 1% increments and luminance in 1 lux increments according to the reporting intervals. The sensor would also send reports on the reporting interval even if the value does not change. Note that these increments are more granular than the default values for [111-113] so I suspect the  parameter is not being enforced.
Any help appreciated.