LZW60 keep ignoring settings

@stu1811
Yes, I did wake the device with 3 clicks in order to get the config to update every time I make a config change.
Right now, I have two sensors with the Threshold Setting ON, and two sensors with the Threshold Setting OFF.

Here are my other setting for all 4 sensors:

• Reporting Interval
    ** Temperature - 300 (5 min)
    ** Humidity - 600 (10 min)
    ** Luminance - 900 (15 min)
  • Report Threshold
    ** Temperature - 50 (5 degrees)
    ** Humidity - 5 (5 %)
    ** Luminance - 50 (50 lux)

Regardless of the “Report Only When Thresholds Are Met” (110) setting, all 4 sensors are reporting at the corresponding reporting interval with no deviation.

With the above settings, I would expect:

• Adjacent reports should not have deltas that are less than the report threshold.
    ** In my history, the temperature reports are reported every 0.1C, rather than the 5C in my config or the expected 1C if the “default value” was in effect.
  • A report should not be sent if the value did not change.
    ** In a room with constant light source (no windows), the Luminance still updates every 15 minutes with no change in value.

I already tried to invert the 110 setting on each sensor to verify that I was not able to get this behavior to work on any of the 4 sensors I have. (110 = 1 and 110 = 0, no effect on reporting behavior)

I think I figured it out… when you disable (turn off) the intervals, the thresholds start working. Disable Luminance by making Luminance Reporting Interval [103] = 0. Then set your threshold and watch it work in the logs.

1 Like