Memorial Day Sale 2020

Now I just need something to buy for 12 cents since 6 bulbs are $59.82-- $9.99 would have been the perfect price point to hit the $59.94 haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

I heard thereā€™s a great deal on Almond paddles :wink:

1 Like

Guess Iā€™ll just get 7 more instead of 6 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what I did.

3 Likes

@Eric_Inovelli, Are the Light Almond paddles coming for real this time? The date has been steadily getting pushed back since last year. I bought a large quantity of red series dimmers in the ā€œStar Warsā€ sale which will be useless to me without these paddles. Iā€™m reaching the end of my return window on these so it would really help if you could provide an accurate estimate of when they will be available!

Itā€™s not that weā€™re pushing them back intentionally, I can assure you of that. Trust me when I say we want to get these as bad as everyone else. As for an accurate estimate, Iā€™m at the mercy of the manufacturer. This is the double-edged sword of being transparent with everyone. I say one thing, but if it doesnā€™t come to fruition, then itā€™s looked at as weā€™re dropping the ball. I can assure you weā€™re trying our best to get light almond paddles.

Iā€™ve been told by the manufacturer that they will come with our production runs as that was how we were able to overcome the MOQ barrier and weā€™ve been pressing them for months now about this.

Iā€™m happy to extend the return window for anyone thatā€™s ordered switches that are useless without light almond paddles.

Thank you very much for the prompt, honest reply. I couldnā€™t ask for anything more!

1 Like