Need help in deciding which switches to purchase to complete my install

I have a large number of the LZW30-SN and LZW31-SN’s (both are Z-Wave 500 series) installed currently. When I initially installed them back in 2020, I went with the dumb switch approach for n-way’s with the intention of eventually swapping them out when Inovelli either released their own Aux switch or the Zigbee switch (which was going to have better support for these n-way configurations).

I am finally ready to upgrade my n-way switch installs and have a few questions that I hope either Inovelli or the community can help answer. For some background on my install, I can use either Z-Wave 500/800 series switches, Zigbee or Matter (although I do not currently have any devices).

My requirements for the new switches are:

Matching with the existing switches

• In my install, the new switches would be going into gang plates with the older model switches, so matching is important.
  • I already know the coloring of the white paddles will be slightly different. The older models were not a pure white so they look slightly off next to my wall gang plates.
  • Additionally I read on the forums that the newer switch’s LEDs are not an exact match with the older 500 series models. Is it possible to get the newer model’s LEDs to match close enough that they are not noticeable? Is there a model that matches better than others?

Smart features need to available at all ends of the N-way install

• According to the docs, the Aux switch only supports dimming/switching with the older 500 Z-Wave series switches which is why I am also looking at possibly upgrading my existing LZW30-SN /LZW31-SN switch in all of my N-way configurations.
  • I am trying to decide whether I should go with smart switches on all ends of the N-way install or the smart switch/Aux switch approach. For those that went with the Aux switch approach, are there any features that you miss?

Thanks for reading and in advance for any help/guidance offered.
Mitch