Nice Work Community! We Did It :)

All,

I, along with the Inovelli team (@Courtney_Inovelli, @EricM_Inovelli, and @NateB_Inovelli) want to give a heartfelt thank you and congratulations on building the Red Series line along with us.

We officially won both the best switch and the best overall product of 2021 in the Hubitat forums and couldn’t have done it without you all.


Source: Product of the Year Elevated by Hubitat in 2021 - Year In Review - Hubitat


Source: Most Popular Switches and Dimmers elevated by Hubitat in 2021 - Year In Review - Hubitat

As many of you know, we take a much different approach than other companies in that we truly build our products together. It’s not just some marketing speak put on our website (not going to mention any names), but in fact products developed and improved on by everyone.

It’s become one of my favorite things to start a project and have you all along for the ride, constantly asking questions, constantly commenting with the end result being what is reflected above – the best product on the market.

So, thank you all so much from the bottom of our hearts and let’s crush it in 2022 with the Blue Series!

27 Likes

Congratulations.

All signs point to an EVEN BETTER product with the blue series based on beta testing. Looking forward to the 2023 results showing the same!

Also, to be clear you are 57% higher than second place on the overall.

Get the marketing department ready, you’ll need a sticker for sure regarding these results!!!

6 Likes

Well you guys do deserve it. I gave you a bit of a hard time early on but once I realized that turning authentication off solves 95% of problems I’ve been super happy with my switches. I also figured out that hubitat has some buggy apps and moving everything to their rule machine solved the other 5 percent. I’ve pretty much reached the done part and for the last few weeks haven’t had to tweak anything. It all just works now. So thank you to all of your staff for what you do!

4 Likes

This is fantastic! We are looking forward to more!