No-Neutral Aux Switch Wiring Help Needed

I need some help figuring out if the z-wave no-neutral switch with aux switch is compatible with my setup. From what I see the Aux switch always requires a neutral and the wiring diagrams shown don’t come close to matching my setup.

On my main switch I have Line in and a white/red traveler wire. On my second switch I have the load along with a white/red traveler wire. I have tested the white/red wires and they essentially go box to box best I can tell. Let me mock up a diagram.

The switch install seems simple but how does the aux switch go?

Now I don’t have switches in hand yet but for example say it is as follows:
Left Switch: VZW31-SN
Right Switch: AUX01

It’s going to be opposite of the positions you want, unless you rewire at the light, but it goes like this.

The Aux switch in a non-neutral configuration needs a hot and a traveler. So the Aux switch goes in the box with the line, which in your case is the left box.

Aux Box: Black line and red to the line terminals.
The red is used to send the hot to the Inovelli. The white goes to the traveler terminal.

Inovelli Box: Hot red to the line terminal. Black load to the load terminal. White traveler to the traveler terminal.

It can go either way, you can send the load to the right box over the red wire just as easy as sending the line to the right box over the red wire.

Aux switches use hot and traveler when there is no neutral.

Thanks for explaining that to me, makes perfect sense.