Odd original wiring : 3-way with 2 Blue Series 2-1 Switches possible?

Currently have 2 dumb switches in 3-way hooked to a kitchen overhead light that I want to migrate to 3-way using 2 Blue Series 2-1 Switches (VZM31-SN).

My house was built in 1969, the wiring as far as I know is original.
The wiring in the boxes is different from what is in the diagrams for “Wiring (Before)”.

I don’t want to mess up these brand new Blue Series 2-1 Switches by doing something wrong.

Anyone have any recommendations on how I could wire up 2 Blue Series 2-1 Switches in 3-way based on the current wiring?
I use Hubitat, if that helps with any configuration on that end.

My diagram isn’t the best, but hope it helps.
I can trace the lines, test current, or whatever else may be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

So it looks like in the left box you have a 3-wire (ignoring the ground). That will be a non-neutral in both boxes, with power going to the light box first. You’re going to have to determine to which box the power is first sent, and then decide which box you want the Inovelli in. You’ll need to pair this with an Aux.

Unless you can get to the light box to re-wire, you won’t be able to use two Inovelli’s.

If you drew the diagram on the left correct you do not have a neutral at either switch. They are bringing the two wire down from the light fixture. The black wire is the hot wire and the white wire is the load wire.
The 120 volt power from the panel is being fed to the light fixture junction box.