Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

Also luckily scilabs isn’t the only name in the ZigBee game like they are for zwave. I am getting into Nordic for Zigbee / Thread / Matter. I’ve used them for a long time for BLE. Nordic has been like the only processor I use which has not made my life hell recently.

1 Like

Interesting! I’ll have @Eric_Inovelli look into them further!

1 Like

Hi there… I don’t see any singles on Amazon… only the dimmers… am I missing something?

Thanks,
Jim

Sadly it’s only single packs of red series dimmers that are left. Courtney was responding to someone asking about 10 packs of red dimmers being in stock when she said there are only singles.

Yes, we have not had single red on/offs in stock since about July unfortunately. No ETA restock date at this point.

has the fan switch really gone to “unknown” now too?

i’ve been putting off re-wiring my fans and replacing my old GE switches waiting for you guys to have stock available, but every time i check it’s gone and there’s no estimate on when they’ll be back.

i know the supply chain is horrific right now, but i don’t know how much longer i can justify not just re-doing everything with zooz switches which are readily available from amazon and can be here tomorrow. without giving a definite date/timeline, do you guys have any idea when you might have a stable supply of the fan and on/off switches?

Yes, we have no known date for restocking it.

To date we still have not fixed the disconnection issue and we are not planning to put the switches into production again until the problem is resolved. Seeing as about 50% of the switches we have produced to date have the issue, we’re confident we need to fix it before putting any more to market.

We have put up probably 80 refurbished units over the past month, but I’m not sure we’ll have any more at this point as we went through all the returns we had.

Trust me, we understand the frustration and no one in the industry seems to understand how Zooz has so much inventory readily available seeing as lead times for certain components have now gone to 96 weeks.

5 Likes

Stunning the lead times for so much of this. I’m sitting here feeling sorry for myself not being able to find a decent ceiling fan switch, but after thinking about it I feel really bad for you all @Spes_AK. I cannot imagine how hard it is to sustain your business at this point with no real end in sight. I’ll pray for relief in 2022.
Hang in there.

6 Likes

Thanks, we sincerely appreciate any and all prayers!

It’s truly insane out there and yeah, trying to manage overhead costs when there are some months when there is limited stock and then knowing you may not have any stock at all is actually super frightening.

Luckily, we have an awesome team who has been thru a lot and they’ve taken to heart the start-up culture (even though I wouldn’t really consider us a start up lol) of wearing many hats, sacrificing vacation hours and working overtime.

I sincerely appreciate you all @Courtney_Inovelli, @anon640257, @Don and of course my best bud @EricM_Inovelli!

13 Likes

Hi there, I missed the boat 2 months ago, but any updates on the out of stock red-series on off switch 10pk?

No update at this time.

1 Like

I have been periodically checking on the on/off switches for months now before finally reading through this thread. I was starting to worry that you were discontinuing the on/off to focus on the dimmers instead or something! Zwave chips having lead times as long as two years is nuts and definitely explains the delay :grimacing:

Thanks for all of your updates @Courtney_Inovelli!

3 Likes

Probably because everyone buys one and never again lol. I had so much trouble with sensor and dimmer. :joy:

I assume there are no updates on the fan switches? I have a Leviton which died after 5 months …… I really need that fan back to live and don’t want to buy another brand (since I already use one Inovelli fan switch and being super happy with it).

2 Likes

No update unfortunately, but I do think I have a couple refurbs laying around I can test out for you! :slight_smile: How many do you need?

1 Like

At least one, maybe 2. That would be awesome!!

Update: make it 2 if you have! Pleaaaaase!

Is there still no ETA for on/off switches?

Is there still no ETA for on/off switches?

Go for the dimmer (they are in stock), just set parameter 1 to 0 (immediately) and parameter 2-4 to 101 (which is copying the immediate setting of parameter 1) and you have a on/off switch with dimming functionality for later if you change light setup. And additional bonus is, they look much cooler :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I already have the dimmers where I want the on/off switches. I would rather have the smaller LED bar in that location. Plus i want to move my dimmers some where else.

1 Like

Any more refurb lzw36 light/fan switches? i am looking for 3… also, would you ship to Canada?

I need some for fans in bathrooms, unfortunately my understanding is that for cases like that using a dimmer even with immediate on could damage the dimmer from the fan load so I’ll hold out for on/off

1 Like