image not found img not found

Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

This will be a thread that will show any out of stock products as well as an ETA for getting them back in stock.

I will keep it as up to date as possible.


Red Series Dimmer Switch - LZW31-SN
Out of Stock Date: 06/01/2020
ETA In-stock Date: 08/01/2020

Unboxed Red Series Dimmer Switch - LZW31-SNU
Out of Stock Date: 06/01/2020
ETA In-stock Date: Discontinued - this was a limited run

Holiday Pack - LZW200
Out of Stock Date: 06/01/2020
ETA In-stock Date: Discontinued - this was a limited run


Black Series On/Off Switch - LZW30
Out of Stock Date: 04/01/2020
ETA In-stock Date: 08/01/2020

Red Series On/Off Switch - LZW30-SN
Out of Stock Date: 04/01/2020
ETA In-stock Date: 08/01/2020

1 Like

Congrats on getting through all the unboxed ones! I helped :stuck_out_tongue:


LOL, thanks for the support – yeah, that was quite the challenge :slight_smile:

Congratulations on going through original stock of 1019 switches!!!

Congrats! Guess I grabbed one of the last holiday packs. Looks like I made it just in time!

1 Like

Ouch, 2 months of out of stock on the red dimmers! That’s rough!

Tell me about it!

Time to fix those DOA switches in house and resell.


Wow thats long time.Any chance of getting them back in stock early? I just need 2 red series dimmers. I had it in cart and didn’t order for 2 days not realizing they were going to be OOS.

Is there any reason to be shared with the loyal fan base?

What would you like to know?

The meaning of life? (42 is not an acceptable answer)

What is the reason for delay? One would assume you would prefer to be able to sell as many as possible.

@AutomatedThoughts - I’m going to say COVID-19 probably influenced some of the delays.

Yeah as @harjms mentioned. We have been slated for production to replenish for some time, but unfortunately production was delayed due to COVID-19 and other orders from other companies trumped ours as they were larger.

We’d obviously love to sell the switches too!

1 Like

@Eric_Inovelli Any chance of getting out of stock items (that will be in restocked) re-activated on the website for pre-ordering out of your next supply before they actually arrive? Since I already know that I’m going to be ordering a couple (I’m sure other people other people do too), there’s no point in us all checking back regularly to see if we can order them yet - I, for one, would just rather have it ship out to me once you get them in … whenever that ends up being.


Just wanted to +1 on the pre-order request.

I’ve been in the process of converting all of my switches from dumb to Z-Wave, tried several brands in the process, it came down to either Inovelli or HomeSeer. HomeSeer has multiple notification LEDs, Inovelli has a second button and is $15-20 cheaper (sometimes more when there are discounts like the unboxed packs). Thus Inovelli wins.

Of course now that I’ve finally made that decision, they’re out of stock :frowning:

But I’d still rather put in an order, and reserve a place in the production queue, so I can be sure I’ll get some of the first shipment. Especially if I could pre-order a multi-pack of some kind as was discussed in other threads.

1 Like

+1 for preorder please!

Also, Any ETA on the next wave of refurb red dimmers?

Alright, alright you guys lol. I made a deal with @Nathan_Inovelli that he gets to deal with any bad news of products being delayed and the angry mob this time haha.

I’ll open up backorders in a bit. Right now we’re targeting early August for all products :slight_smile:

What do you mean, “next wave”? We’re working on refurbs right now – I should have some up on the site shortly. There are probably like 20-30 of them though.

If you’re referencing the, “Unboxed”, those were a limited time run as we had to break apart our Holiday packs and sell the switches without a box. We won’t make that mistake again lol! That was painful.

1 Like

I have no idea what the pretty packaging costs you guys, but I’ll throw my 2 cents in that I don’t need it 90% of the time. I liked being able to save a couple bucks on the unboxed switches when they were available and would probably go that route in ordering even if the savings over the retail package was marginal. (I usually do when the option is available)

I know you’re not planning to sell anymore in that configuration currently … but for those of us buying “direct from the manufacturer”, it might be a good ordering option to bring back in the future. Just a suggestion.

1 Like