Replaceable paddles

@CHasenpflug1 I’m guessing the Almond option (https://inovelli.com/shop/accessories/dimmer-switch-paddles/) isn’t sufficient for approval in this case?

Nah … I bought one and found the Inovelli “Almond” option is more like the old Ivory color.

It’s well established in this thread that they are not the same. I suspect the almond is probably more Ivory like.

So, it’s a while since March. Any update on those Light Almonds?

Yes, they are starting production in August :slight_smile: – I don’t have an actual date yet, but we finally pushed through the barrier of getting these made.

2 Likes

Does the “production in August” line up with the stuff that is slatted for 08/30 ETA in the Out of Stock ETA thread, or is this a different run?

Any word on Light Almond? As part of our kitchen remodel, we’re installing tile backsplash and just went through color matching… and my wife decided Light Almond is the color we need.

I was recently querying for what switches to use, and I’ve decided to go with the Red - as I mentioned in the Hubitat forum:

We just got word today that demolition starts the end of the month, and I play to order switches this weekend… I hope the backorder on the Reds really does let me get them before October!

Can anyone else second this opinion? Whereas I need Light Almond for the new kitchen, the rest of the house is Ivory and my wife doesn’t want to change it, but I’m about ready to replace all my old GE/Jasco 12724 dimmers.

Our Almond matches this color: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003HNBLL4

We have them the Claro plates to emulate.

Whereas light almond will be this color: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00024BJSG

As for timeline, we’ve been asking for these for a long time - I’m hoping they will be delivered here in Sept

Time to tag my man @JasonL_Inovelli - Jason, I told you people are hungry for light almond buddy!! Let’s get them over here :blush:

1 Like

Hey @JasonL_Inovelli How does the underside of that bus look, lol? :trolleybus: :trolleybus: :trolleybus:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Hey @Bry, the bus changed to :racing_car: Haha :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face: the light almond paddle already finished production in Sept 5th. Thanks

2 Likes

You better watch what you promise in here. lol. Guess we should have them in a week or two guys.

We promise not to hold you to everything you say :wink:

Which color matches the gen1 almond color? Light almond?

Yeah, the Light Almond color would better match the Gen 1’s. We told them to match the Lutron Claro faceplate and I just put the Gen 1 almond into the Lutron Claro Light Almond faceplate and it’s a very close match. I couldn’t tell the difference, but a couple of the others could see a slight difference if they looked very closely.

And it is all too easy to crack one of the little retaining tabs on the side when changing them. Once they’re in, they seem pretty solid, though.

Hurrah! I see the Light Almond paddle is now for sale. I think that means I’ll get permission from the Mrs. to order.

Any chance of an Ivory paddle? (LA is for the kitchen, but the rest of the house is still Ivory and she wants them to match).

No plans for Ivory, sorry. :disappointed:

1 Like

Definitely :frowning:

Ivory, Light Almond, Almond…

2 Likes