Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

Haha! Funny thing is…my kidneys are actually a bunch of bums and I had a kidney transplant in 2018! I’ve currently got 3 of 'em inside me (two bad, one good)…but I’ll take a 4th!

Still no ETA on new stuff. The manufacturer is all over the place. We email them and they respond claiming “oh yes we already responded to this lets move forward” and then 3 months go by without a word from them.

Are you looking for 10 dimmers and 10 on/off? I can try to find those refurbished but I am not sure we have that many. At least not on/offs.

1 Like

Oh I will take as many on/off open box you have. If you have one being used as a door stop for the past year I’d take it. Really need 15, but the 1 year old can’t reach those switches so I have some time.

OK! I will see what I can find and let you know.

1 Like

Hey Courtney

I could also use 5xLZW31-SN (Red Series Dimmer) and 2xLZW30-SN (Red Series On/Off) for a project that’s happening mid-April. Any chance to get some? I’m also good with refurbished! (I think a PM that I sent you a couple of weeks ago didn’t quite make it).

Thanks
Oskar.

1 Like

I throw my hat into the refurbished ring too. Looking for a few more to finish out the house. Especially been missing the Red Series Fan + Light.

2x Red series Dimmers
2x Red series On/Off
3x Red Series Fan + Light

I came accross this listing for a bunch of used inovelli switches. (not mine)

1 Like

Not to pile on the requests, but I would also be totally open to refurbished dimmer switches. Even one or two would help me get my first start in building my Z wave network of devices. (I just got my Z wave USB stick this week, and didn’t realize how difficult the manufacturing/supply chain landscape looked for these red series switches this year!)

Would totally love four (for now) of any available open box dimmer series that does not require a neutral! Kicking myself because I was able to purchase a bunch of inovelli switches right before COVID but didn’t get around to trying to install them months after making the purchase. I subsequently discovered most of my switches do not have neutral wires. I know now why those switches sold so fast on eBay, lol.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Add me to the Zwave list. I have been checking, checking, checking for stock, not realizing I should probably check the fourms! DOH!.

I have an existing project to go with my other Fan/Dimmers where I need the following:
1 Red Fan/Dimmer switch
2 Red Dimmer Switch

I have my next phase project where I need a 10 pack of Red Dimmer switches.

I would be good with refurb, I would be good with a $10-$20 cost premium, I would be good with an old fashioned forurm group buy, I would be good with a KickStarter, I would be good with pay in advance if it helps you justify the 4K purchase.

You have the best product going, I decided on ZWave vs Zigbee long ago, and I value consistency and quality. Please take my money! :smiley:

I no longer see the LZW31-SN in US Amazon. Can you confirm whether all that out-of-stock or amazon incorrect?

Out of stock everywhere

I had purchased (2) Red Series Dimmers to test out as a possible replacement for my current all-insteon home. I never got around to trying them and I’m not going to bother since I couldn’t get more even if liked them. I’ll probably try a couple Blue Series Zigbee when they are available. For someone here who has committed to Red and needs a couple more dimmers, message me and I’m sure we could work something out. (2) new, in-box Red Series Dimmers.

@jimhim - tried to message you, but it doesn’t seem like the site gives me that ability. I’m definitely interested in buying those two off you. Thanks!

You got it.

I’d be interested in just about any of the switches refurbished if there are any.

Hey now - enjoy the two I think you just got from jimhim. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Inovelli’s site not letting me DM him after telling him I’d take them above, and his email to me from March 7th going to my spam folder is what caused him to make his FS post on March 8th. As you can tell, I’m a little miffed by this site/my email spam filter letting those slip through my fingers, haha.

How many switches are you looking for? I can try to find them around the office.

2 Likes

I’d take even just one red dimmer switch at this point. But could have immediate use for 3 of them. I have messaging ability now on the site, so is it better for us to communicate there?

1 Like

Super sorry, I had no idea it was blocking people from messaging. I just looked at it was requiring people with a Level 1 status and above to send DM’s. I just changed it to anyone, so while it’s too late now, at least in the future anyone should be able to DM anyone.

No clue why the spam folder is acting up, but I’ll look into it!

Usually that’s in place from new users spamming existing members after getting banned

1 Like