Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

HAHA! Yep! That’ll do it.

The SO thinks I may have gone a bit overboard. I keep assuring her that’s not the case. I can’t wait for red series switches to setup easily selectable scenes!

3 Likes

Yeah, that was my bad – originally it was 08/15, but it was delayed until 08/30. Good news is that production is finishing on Friday (08/15), so it may get to us sooner (fingers crossed customs doesn’t hold things up). I built in an extra week just in case. I forgot to update the product page until I saw this post.

Me too :slight_smile: – it’s looking good so far!

Yeah, they are wrapping up production this week Friday (08/14) and should be shipping them to us then – if all goes well, it usually takes a week to get to us if customs does not hold them up. I built in an extra week just in case they did. I’ll definitely keep everyone posted!

Yeah… sucks lol! If there’s very minor changes, sometimes they let it slide, but 9/10 they require a re-certification, which is minimum $2k.

I agree with you – not the case at all! That looks amazing! What are you using for the lighting?

1 Like

I like that idea a little too much for my own good. It’s like theatre lighting so you know where the steps (er sofa) is :smiley:

I have plans to do this type of lighting under our bed. Way better than a night light that only the SO can see when I’m sleeping so they won’t stub their toes :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Eric_Inovelli @amdbuilder @RarelyComplete I have LZW42 bulbs in all of he important lamps in the house. Under the couch is some BTF RGBW led strips from amazon. A 10a power supply and currently a fibaro rgbw 2 controller and it sucks! It doesnt work right. We need inovelli to make a decent rgbw led strip controller .I’ve tried multiple rgbw zwave controllers and they are all terrible. So the couch is running on a gledopto zigbee controller that just works.

The 2nd led strip to cover the 2nd half of the couch arrived today. Ill take pics and post the progress tomorow.

@Eric_Inovelli ill be on staycation from the 19-26th. It would be awesome to get those switches. I have no problem paying for rush shipping to get them here while I’ve got plenty of time to put em in.

@DaMadOne Check out Project Cribs (RGBW LED Lightstrip (Project Cribs) - ON HOLD). There was a thread talking about bringing these over despite the higher tariffs, but I don’t know what the end result…

I would love to get my hands on a few to test.

I’m about to open this one back up :slight_smile: – we were able to negotiate a better price!

9 Likes

Fantastic news!!!

I am in!

Any ETA for when the 4 in 1 sensors will be back in stock?

I saw that you had Refurbished dimmers back in stock last week and snagged some, but my order has been in Fulfillment status for a few business days now - are the Refurb orders being handled differently? I guess I just assumed they were on the shelf if they were listed?

Not mad, can’t wait for both my orders to get here, just would like to understand what the process looks like before I buy a dozen more :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey @ellomdian! I see you ordered a regular red dimmer too so I’m just waiting to ship them together if that’s OK to save on shipping costs. Regular dimmers should be here on Monday or Tuesday!

@Eric_Inovelli

You can’t say that man and not provide follow up. No joke, I have a product that could use this NOW. Is there ANY chance of being a “beta” tester or have an idea of release.

I was totally planning on alternatives to using these…but now you gone done and made me excited again!!!

Tony

Yes!!! Red on-off switches too?

I’ve been having such severe Inovelli-withdrawal symptoms that I’ve been having to buy Zigbee devices. It’ll be nice to get the good stuff again. :wink: I’ve already got two orders pending, and more projects in the works that need Red switches/dimmers.

I was saving up to switch from SmartThings to Hubitat (given the possible end of the “write your own code” architecture there), but I might have to spend it on more sweet LZW30/31-SN’s…

lol! Red on/offs are shipping out from the manufacturer on 8/24 so they will likely be here right around the 30/31st depending on how long it takes things to get through customs.

@jmason888

Switch to Hubitat!!! Did it a couple months ago…BEST THING EVER. I like ST - been with them almost since the beginning, but Hubitat has been a breath of fresh air. Just do it, you won’t regret it.

(Then buy some more Inovelli switches :wink: )

Tony

1 Like

LOL – I promise we’ll make you a beta tester on this one :slight_smile: – I got your email too, just been swamped trying to get caught up. This week has been nuts.

We’re working out final details with the manufacturer right now and should be officially re-kicking this off in the next couple of weeks. We did find out there will be additional tariff’s on these starting in late December, so that sucks, but we’ll keep on trucking. Who knows maybe after the election happens, things will get semi back to normal.

1 Like

We do not plan on restocking these at this time – we should have some refurbished ones coming soon if you’re interested in those.

Basically, these did not sell very well and some of the tariff’s that had an exemption are expiring so we’d have to raise the prices even more, so we’ve decided not to carry these until the tariff’s go away (or we find another solution).

Well that’s a bummer. But, I totally get it. Thankfully, I have the one that I really “needed”. The rest would have been nice to have’s…

Same here.

I’m not too sad, though. There are other decent options for multi sensors (Aeotec, Zooz, …) now that Inovelli doesn’t make them. Just as long as they keep making switches, because nobody makes switches like Inovelli. :smile:

1 Like