Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

@Eric_Inovelli

SO EXCITED!!!

tenor

And just to give you an idea…here’s a preview of what I’m going to try and achieve (one part that is)

Custom counter-top (concrete)

I’ve seen that. Glad it looks like they are going to resume work on it. I don’t really have a want/need for individually addressable LED’s though. If the controller can be purchased separately and will work with standard RGBW strips that would be nice.

If testing the controller with regular strips is needed then sign me up! I’ve got experience with a few controllers already and know what I like/hate about them. Would love to give input and help steer it in a sane direction.

Thanks for the info! Happy to have the shipments combined, and can’t wait to start playing with new dimmers!

Sign me up too please :slight_smile:

Is there an update? IIRC you said that the actual date was 8/18 to give you a buffer. Was that date made? In other words… we still on track for the revised date?

Thanks!

Red Dimmers BTW

20 left on Amazon . . .

https://www.amazon.com/Inovelli-Temperature-SmartThings-Encryption-SmartStart/dp/B07YCWRCPH/ref=sxts_sxwds-bia-wc-p13n1_0?cv_ct_cx=inovelli&dchild=1&keywords=inovelli&pd_rd_i=B07YCWRCPH&pd_rd_r=7bc0d0fc-b8bd-469a-8d90-7cc96cce4fd0&pd_rd_w=XRQdK&pd_rd_wg=3HwLL&pf_rd_p=13bf9bc7-d68d-44c3-9d2e-647020f56802&pf_rd_r=E7Q1GS153Y25M72SGHFT&psc=1&qid=1598204280&sr=1-1-791c2399-d602-4248-afbb-8a79de2d236f

1 Like

@Courtney_Inovelli – I think you might be the better person to ask. :slight_smile:

Yes we are on track for the single red dimmers - the 10 packs got pushed back a bit.
Red dimmers were released from customs at ORD over the weekend so just waiting on them to arrive here in Michigan hopefully by Wednesday and we will start packing orders!

2 Likes

@Courtney_Inovelli… crap! How much later for the 10 packs? If you remember, you helped me cancel my 40 singles in favor of 4 10 packs. ::man_facepalming::

Hi @Courtney_Inovelli, any news on the other bits & pieces that were rumoured to be in the same manufacturing run - light almond paddles, LZW36 paddles?

“crap!” is right. I wonder how the singles made it out before the 10 packs. Like… I don’t care what they come in, I don’t even want manuals with them. Wrap em each in a bit of bubble wrap… throw em in a generic brown box and lets go!

I know it’s probably not Inovelli’s fault. I’m just getting antsy. In a 2day shipping amazon world waiting a month+ from order suuuucks.

1 Like

I’m at a point of “how much of a trim out delay will it cause?..” Grrr

Get your screw driver ready… :slight_smile:

Yeah this really sucked – we’re just as pissed as you guys, I can promise you that! Apparently the boxes that were ordered didn’t come in correctly, so they had to order new boxes (as they’re different than the singles).

Don’t even get @Courtney_Inovelli started on almond paddles!

1 Like

Ah, that sucks :frowning:

Do you have an estimate of when the 10 packs might arrive? I literally just ordered one today before I saw this… :frowning:

The manufacturer said it should ship to us on the 31st, so hopefully if everything goes well in Customs, it will arrive at our HQ by the 6-7th and we ship USPS, so 2-3 days after that?

1 Like

Out of curiosity, is there a queue – where you receive your red series switches based on when you placed your order? Ie - shipping to the people who have been waiting the longest?

I also placed an order for 10 individual switches a little before the 10-pack came out, which seems like it would save me a good chunk of money if I were to cancel my existing order and place a new one. I don’t want to “lose my place” in that “line” though…

My wife and I move into our house tomorrow so I’m jonesing for mine to finally show up.

No not really a queue - we should be receiving the singles today and then we will ship out all orders of the singles at once. Will probably take us two days to pack everything and get them in the hands of USPS would be my guess.

Definitely can understand everyone’s frustration about the 10-packs! We were mad too but we’re also at the mercy of the manufacturer since they supply us with everything we need! The 10 packs do save you a chunk of change versus buying 10 singles so I guess that is the advantage if you can wait an extra week and a half!

Light almond paddles got pushed out an additional week and will be shipping to us September 5th. We gave our manufacturer an earful on that one! They are saying the order release took an extra week to get to the factory which pushed back material production for the paddles. I believe LZW36 paddles (except light almond) will be here by the 31st.

1 Like

Appreciate the quick response!

It’s good to know the orders are filled as needed! Sorry if I sounded impatient - excited to put my new switches to the test! I think I’ll keep my order the same as it is for now.

Thanks for the update!

1 Like