Recommended Recessed Lights

To start off, I’ve looked at both the “Supported Bulbs” support page and forum post, but haven’t seen what I’m looking for posted. Which likely means it’s not readily available, but I figured I’d ask if anyone happens to have had any luck.

I’m in the process of re-doing our basement and would like to add some LZW31-SN dimmer switch compatible 5 or 6 inch recessed lights. The ceiling is currently unfinished so I have easy access to add traditional can light housings and retrofit dimmable LED bulbs, but it seems silly and is certainly more expensive if not necessary. Does anything like these exist which are known to be compatible? I’m aware the ones linked are ELV and almost guaranteed to have issues, but hoping for something similar.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks!

I installed 20 Lithonia wafer lights (similar to the ones you linked) and had to use Fibaro micro dimmers for each set of lights. I set up each LZW31-SN with a direct association to the Fibaro. It works exactly as I wanted and the delay is hardly noticeable to the wife (with the physical delay disabled).
I have 5 rooms, including two 3-way configurations (I haven’t messed with the light bar sync) and this works out great. It’s an extra cost ($40-50) per room/run but I get to use both the switches and lights that I love.
Good luck with your project!

Personally, I would go with cans and standard BR30s or similar. I’ve seen the flat lights from Lithonia and others, and as far as I know, there is no standard for this type. There may be one, and if so, go for it.

But, LED lights fail, and installing something non-standard leads to much pain down the road when they do, and the manufacturer doesn’t make the replacements any more…

S