Red Series Dimmer -- Light Not As Bright?

I just had the exact same experience. Updated from 1.4x I think to 1.57, as part of an effort to refresh my zwave network, and for the following two days the wife tried turning our chandelier up to 100% even though it already was at 100%. Just rolled back to 1.52 and the brightness noticeably came back.

1 Like

@EricM_Inovelli any updates on this topic now that the Blue Series has been settled down?

I just installed a Red Series in a 4-way setup for our main chandelier and the wife immediately noticed that its not as bright as it used to be.

Happy wife, happy life especially when it comes to home automation! :slight_smile:

That was a firmware “fix”. So since I wouldn’t expect any future Red firmware updates, the best you are going to do is roll back to the version before they “fixed” it. I’m not sure which on that is though.

Any issues with the Aux switches on 1.52?

Is this brightness issue applicable when using an aux switch instead of a dumb switch?

@EricM_Inovelli I found this thread while having the exact same issue with the new Blue dimmer. Wife immediately noted lights were not as bright.