Thread 2-1 Switch (On/Off & Dimmer) | Project Jonagold (White Series)

Ho ho! What do I see on the CSA certification web site? Could it be?! Yes, it appears to be a thing!

5 Likes

Yes! Very excited, we finally received confirmation last night :slight_smile:

I should know more tonight about the production timeline to finish everything. This is great news!

2 Likes

Important Note: Typically I keep pre-order pricing up until production starts, but I will extend it until Friday, May 10th. So, if you’re wanting to pick up any extras before the sale ends, now is the time!

1 Like

@Eric_Inovelli – great news!

Question for you. I am likely to pre-order a bunch more 10-packs right now. I am doing this without having the benefit of getting to test any of them, and not knowing how the network is going to scale as I get into 100+ devices. Assuming I’m testing this with a dozen at a time (not opening and using every box at once), are you guys still able to stand behind a liberal return policy that gives me plenty of time to build this network out and test it? I think this will take me some months.

Yeah totally – just do me a favor and don’t paint over them if you return them lol. I got burned recently bc I didn’t open the box to really check the switch (just saw that it was in there). Low and behold, when I finally got to checking the inventory in, someone had painted them all (even went as far as to drill an extra hole at the top of them… killing me…). So, I couldn’t really sell them again and I already gave the refund.

Anyway, stories aside, yes, if you experience a lot of network issues, we’ll stand behind our products and offer a refund if it doesn’t work out.

1 Like

Fantastic, thank you. I would go further for you and label all the ones that were opened, vs. those that were not. Of course, my fervent hope is to not have to think about this at all! Very excited to get them installed and test at large scale.

This is great to hear. I ordered enough to do every light in my house under the assumption that they’d work great, and I’d kick myself if I didn’t take advantage of pre order pricing.

Just curious: how big of a network have you tested?

Dang, I can’t believe that I missed the pre-order pricing. I just ordered 25 of these plus 10 of the aux switch for a remodel of our home. Do I dare ask what your pre-order pricing was? Just trying to determine how many tears I should be shedding. LOL

I think the ten packs were going for $427.50. So you cost yourself about $250. Let the tears commence.