Unable to get dumb switch working with LZW31-SN working in 3way neutral configuration

I’m trying to wire up a LZW31-SN with a dumb switch in 3way neutral configuration. I have checked and rechecked my wiring multiple times and am convinced I am following the configuration that is listed in the Line/Load Same Box diagram.

I have also set Parameter 22 to 1.

However, the 3way dumb switch doesn’t work properly;

When I turn the light on via the Inovelli switch, I can turn the light off via the dumb switch. I can turn the light back on via the dumb switch too.

However, if I turn the light off via the dumb switch, I cannot turn it back on from the Inovelli switch.
Furthermore, if I turn the light off via the Inovelli switch, I cannot turn it back on from the dumb switch.

I am fairly confident that I must have something mixed in my wiring, but not sure what to look at/for.

Can anyone suggest what I can look for/identify? What would these symptoms point to being the culprit?

Thanks,

Eric

Problem solved.
After multiple times checking and rechecking my wiring, I decided to include the switch in my ZWave network and read the configuration of the neutral wire (Param 21). Turns out it was set to non-neutral.

Having been purchased as new from Inovelli directly, I was expecting it to be factory set to Netural (1), but was actually set to 0.

I changed it to 1, and the 3way config works as expected.