WTB: Fan+Light Switch Combo

Converted my 40+ Insteon Switches to mostly Inovelli switches and dimmers, and just have to replace one Insteon FanLinc for my fall to the dark (red?) side to be complete. Don’t know if I have the patience to wait to early 2022. If anyone has an extra one I would love to take it off your hands.

I have one. I had it installed for about 4 months and it worked when I took it out. I was going to use the fan part for a fan and other other half as a scene controller for some LED strips but changed my mind so I removed it. I did find it had a bit of a variable response lag but it didn’t disconnect. I installed it in a new build before moving in so not much use. It’s in Canada, not sure I want to ship to the US.

1 Like

I’d be very willing to pay whatever you want for it + shipping, I’m actually in Mexico but have a shipping address both in the US and in Mexico. If you sent it via DHL or UPS the cost to Mexico shouldn’t be a problem. Let me know if you are willing to part with it and we can work out the details.

I was thinking about $50 plus shipping.

1 Like

That sounds great. I tried sending you a DM but I don’t see how to do that, can you send me one?

I am looking for one of these as well. Does anyone else have an extra and are willing to sell?

I have a total of 6 Red Series Fan + Light Switches that I am planning to sell. 1 of them has never been used and has a white faceplate. 5 others have been used and have been fully tested and all have black faceplates. I had installed these in a vacation rental property and smart switches didn’t prove to be a smart choice for renters that didn’t know the switches. I’m planning to post them on eBay but happy to sell directly for anyone that would prefer that route.

If you didn’t already put on ebay, I am interested.
If you did put on ebay, do you have link?

Thanks

Looks like this is the link: Inovelli LZW36 Red Series Smart Fan/Light Switch (Z-Wave) Hubitat Home Assistant | eBay

Asking about $100 more than I’d prefer to spend, personally.