WTB: Fan+Light Switch Combo

Converted my 40+ Insteon Switches to mostly Inovelli switches and dimmers, and just have to replace one Insteon FanLinc for my fall to the dark (red?) side to be complete. Don’t know if I have the patience to wait to early 2022. If anyone has an extra one I would love to take it off your hands.

I have one. I had it installed for about 4 months and it worked when I took it out. I was going to use the fan part for a fan and other other half as a scene controller for some LED strips but changed my mind so I removed it. I did find it had a bit of a variable response lag but it didn’t disconnect. I installed it in a new build before moving in so not much use. It’s in Canada, not sure I want to ship to the US.

1 Like

I’d be very willing to pay whatever you want for it + shipping, I’m actually in Mexico but have a shipping address both in the US and in Mexico. If you sent it via DHL or UPS the cost to Mexico shouldn’t be a problem. Let me know if you are willing to part with it and we can work out the details.

I was thinking about $50 plus shipping.

That sounds great. I tried sending you a DM but I don’t see how to do that, can you send me one?