Z-Wave 800 Series 2-1 Switch (On/Off & Dimmer) | Project Phoenix

Have you gotten to play around with a new, 800 series switch already?

It is my understanding that this will be the blue 2-1 with a different radio. I have not.

Ah, gotcha.

Definitely want a few of the LZW36 replacments. Will be keeping an eye out although sounds like 2-3 months at least.

@Eric_Inovelli any timeline/progress updates?

Thanks for asking!

Yes, we have made some progress here in that the manufacturer should be sending out the first batch of beta samples to us tonight.

If it’s anything like the Zigbee ones, they nailed the firmware right away (only a few revisions after) so I’m optimistic that it will be the same with Z-Wave.

We should be receiving a much larger batch of beta units at the end of the month and that’s when we’ll officially launch beta testing.

On that note, I need to discuss with the other Eric, but I think we’re open to some new beta testers in addition to our current ones to keep things fresh!

Overall timeline, I’d put these things to be launched around February or March, realistically. We’re still shooting for January, however.

11 Likes

2 Likes

:raising_hand_man::partying_face::tada:

3 Likes

I would love to be a beta tester!

1 Like

I’m open to being a beta tester.

Add me to the beta tester list please!

Would be very happy to beta test!!

I would also be very interested in beta testing!

I’d love the help beta test. I’ve been eagerly awaiting the 5-button z-wave scene controller (Project Limitless!) for a while, so beta testing this #red-2-1 should keep me busy until that beauty is ready! :grin:

I can also beta test

Beta testing some new ones to compare to the first version would be fun.

Put me down as a willing beta tester as wellput

Also up for beta testing

I would be interested in helping beta test

1 Like

How would one go about getting on the beta list because Id love to be a beta tester for several of your projects? I have the red series toggles to compare the 2 in 1’s with. Also what parameters would need to be tested?

1 Like