Zigbee 2-1 Switch (On/Off & Dimmer) | Project New Horizon (Blue Series)

Iā€™m still seeing price of $45 and unable to choose pack of 10. Am I looking in the wrong spot?

1 Like

$45/single is the pre-order price, so that would be correct.

Iā€™m able to select a 10-pack for $400:

1 Like

Yes, this is the million dollar question and the struggle we always have run up against. I ordered an ungodly amount this time compared to what weā€™ve ever ordered and weā€™ve 75% sold out. Itā€™s unreal lol.

The good news is the lead-times have improved drastically (last we were quoted was 7 weeks for existing SKUā€™s ā€“ this compared to the 52+ week lead time we had on Z-Wave) so itā€™s a matter of just placing a secondary order, which we will be doing shortly.

I would anticipate the Blue Series 2-1 will sell out completely within a month of them getting into pre-orders hands. Mostly because the word on the street will be out that these are actually here and (fingers crossed) people will talk positively about them.

That said, as mentioned above, the lead times are way more favorable and weā€™re geared to placing an even larger order moving forward.

Iā€™ll also be announcing something next month that I hope will simply solve all our problems with inventory, but I have to keep tight lipped on it for legal reasons. This time Iā€™m serious bc it involves the SEC lol.

Long story short ā€“ no, I do not foresee any permanent out of stock issues for the Blue Series (nor the Red Series once we get them back).

Hereā€™s the link for the single

Hereā€™s the link for the 10pk

Pre-Order price is $45 for the single and $400 for the 10pk ā€“ normal pricing will be $50/$450.

5 Likes

@Eric_Inovelli just logged into my new account. One thing that appears to be missing is all of the reward points accumulated for purchases. I was hoping to use those for LED strips and such. Are there plans for those to come back in the new 3.0 upgrade?

What are you talking about? We are already talking positively about them! I know of at least three houses with switches already on order.

The rewards program should be visible again in a week or two per: Introducing Inovelli Rewards - #66 by Eric_Inovelli :slight_smile:

3 Likes

IPO when :laughing:

1 Like

$bbby

:gorilla: stick together

Thank youā€¦missed that one for some reason! Appreciate the reply!

When I click on the link for the digital manual from the new website product page for the Blue series switch, it takes me to the manual for the Aeotec water leak sensor.

Yep, you can find the manual here if you havenā€™t already. Eric is aware and will get it fixed.

https://community.inovelli.com/docs?topic=10349

@epow ā€“ should be fixed now ā€“ sorry about that. Iā€™m really not sure what happened there!

Thanks @Bry for the heads up on that :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cleared my browser cache just to be sureā€¦ still seeing the leak sensor linked from the Blue series page. Perhaps site updates are not immediate?

Hmmā€¦ thatā€™s weird, it shows up as updated on mine and usually theyā€™re immediate. What browser are you using?

1 Like

Hello, first time poster here. I purchased a few weeks ago and am eagerly awaiting this Blue Series, however I have a few questions.

• I have not received any of the update emails that everyone else is referencing
  • When I log into my new account page, my order already says Fulfilled, I am wondering what that means in this situation

I am super excited for this switch and want to make sure I can get my hands on it :slight_smile:

Chrome on Windows. Must be a cache issue that for some reason wasnā€™t resolved when I cleared it. Shows up correct using Chrome on my Android phone.

1 Like

The Fulfilled indication isnā€™t accurate. It a result of a transition to a new order platform. That should be rectified shortly. Donā€™t be concerned that Inovelli thinks your order has been shipped. Theyā€™re aware of the issue.

Not sure about the frequency of the update e-mails, but read up about 12 posts or so for Ericā€™s latest news regarding receipt and shipping.

1 Like

Hmmmā€¦ itā€™s probably user error on my end. I downloaded all the email addresses of people who ordered and imported them into our email campaign manager, but they put some sort of weird marketing filter on it so that people donā€™t get spammed.

Anyway, is the email in your profile the most accurate one (donā€™t worry, only admins can see it)? Iā€™ll check the email list to see if itā€™s in there. Sorry about that!

Yeah, this has been a mess lol ā€“ @Bry summed up what happened.

Good news is it should be resolved now. Let me know if it still shows as fulfilled on your account!

Yes, the email in my profile is correct, and my order has been updated to unfulfilled!

1 Like

During the testing, did anyone try these with Zigbee Channel 25? Trying to build up my Zigbee network in that range as I have a lot of things in WiFi channels 1 and 6.