Zigbee 2-1 Switch (On/Off & Dimmer) | Project New Horizon (Blue Series)

Whoops, I will change it. My fault!

Edit: @tdangio – fixed :slight_smile:

Crap… let me figure that one out too. Sorry about that. I’ll work on this right now.

Edit: @amurenbeeld – fixed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Eric_Inovelli just received the latest email regarding completion of the pre-order run. Sincere congratulations to you and the team!

It’s got me wondering though - what does the future look like for additional orders? I initially pre-ordered 10 to ensure that I was happy with the product before diving in too heavily, but I expect I will be very happy and will want to order the additional 30 I need to replace every switch in my house, along with probably 20 aux switches to completely upgrade every panel in my home.

If I were to order that quantity, I assume you wouldn’t have stock on hand to fulfill those right away, is that correct? Should I expect similar lead times as the pre-order run? Any concerns about going “out of stock forever” as the red switches seem to have as of late? Just trying to get a rough idea of what the future looks like for this awesome product, thanks!

I believe Eric ordered the pre orders plus an initial order of the switches so you should be good. However don’t wait too long after your first order as these will go quick I think!

I’m still seeing price of $45 and unable to choose pack of 10. Am I looking in the wrong spot?

1 Like

$45/single is the pre-order price, so that would be correct.

I’m able to select a 10-pack for $400:

1 Like

Yes, this is the million dollar question and the struggle we always have run up against. I ordered an ungodly amount this time compared to what we’ve ever ordered and we’ve 75% sold out. It’s unreal lol.

The good news is the lead-times have improved drastically (last we were quoted was 7 weeks for existing SKU’s – this compared to the 52+ week lead time we had on Z-Wave) so it’s a matter of just placing a secondary order, which we will be doing shortly.

I would anticipate the Blue Series 2-1 will sell out completely within a month of them getting into pre-orders hands. Mostly because the word on the street will be out that these are actually here and (fingers crossed) people will talk positively about them.

That said, as mentioned above, the lead times are way more favorable and we’re geared to placing an even larger order moving forward.

I’ll also be announcing something next month that I hope will simply solve all our problems with inventory, but I have to keep tight lipped on it for legal reasons. This time I’m serious bc it involves the SEC lol.

Long story short – no, I do not foresee any permanent out of stock issues for the Blue Series (nor the Red Series once we get them back).

Here’s the link for the single

Here’s the link for the 10pk

Pre-Order price is $45 for the single and $400 for the 10pk – normal pricing will be $50/$450.

5 Likes

@Eric_Inovelli just logged into my new account. One thing that appears to be missing is all of the reward points accumulated for purchases. I was hoping to use those for LED strips and such. Are there plans for those to come back in the new 3.0 upgrade?

What are you talking about? We are already talking positively about them! I know of at least three houses with switches already on order.

The rewards program should be visible again in a week or two per: Introducing Inovelli Rewards - #66 by Eric_Inovelli :slight_smile:

3 Likes

IPO when :laughing:

1 Like

$bbby

:gorilla: stick together

Thank you…missed that one for some reason! Appreciate the reply!

When I click on the link for the digital manual from the new website product page for the Blue series switch, it takes me to the manual for the Aeotec water leak sensor.

Yep, you can find the manual here if you haven’t already. Eric is aware and will get it fixed.

https://community.inovelli.com/docs?topic=10349

@epow – should be fixed now – sorry about that. I’m really not sure what happened there!

Thanks @Bry for the heads up on that :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cleared my browser cache just to be sure… still seeing the leak sensor linked from the Blue series page. Perhaps site updates are not immediate?

Hmm… that’s weird, it shows up as updated on mine and usually they’re immediate. What browser are you using?

1 Like

Hello, first time poster here. I purchased a few weeks ago and am eagerly awaiting this Blue Series, however I have a few questions.

• I have not received any of the update emails that everyone else is referencing
  • When I log into my new account page, my order already says Fulfilled, I am wondering what that means in this situation

I am super excited for this switch and want to make sure I can get my hands on it :slight_smile:

Chrome on Windows. Must be a cache issue that for some reason wasn’t resolved when I cleared it. Shows up correct using Chrome on my Android phone.

1 Like

The Fulfilled indication isn’t accurate. It a result of a transition to a new order platform. That should be rectified shortly. Don’t be concerned that Inovelli thinks your order has been shipped. They’re aware of the issue.

Not sure about the frequency of the update e-mails, but read up about 12 posts or so for Eric’s latest news regarding receipt and shipping.

1 Like