Zigbee2mqtt error configure

Recently my blues aren’t issuing the action event anymore. I tried to reconfigure the switch to see if it would help and I get the below error. Switch is on the 2.15 firmware. Any ideas?

Failed to configure 'Front Hall Light', attempt 1 (Error: Cluster with name 'manuSpecificInovelliVZM31SN' does not exist at Object.getCluster (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/zcl/utils.ts:61:19) at Endpoint.bind (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/controller/model/endpoint.ts:632:35) at Object.bind (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman-converters/src/lib/reporting.ts:43:24) at Object.configure (/app/data/extension/externally-loaded.js:1297:29) at Configure.configure (/app/lib/extension/configure.ts:117:13) at Configure.onMQTTMessage (/app/lib/extension/configure.ts:55:21))

You are probably using an external converter. The manufacturer cluster was recently renamed to be non device specific in regards to supporting the VZM35.

Leftover cruft from beta testing. Thanks!

Clapping Leonardo Dicaprio GIF - Clapping Leonardo Dicaprio ...

I just started see this with my Blue Fan switches that I installed this weekend. Should I no longer be using the converter in Z2M now?

Yes. Remove the old one.

1 Like

Easy enough. I installed a few yesterday morning with no issues using the converter, but by the afternoon they were all getting weird. Was my timing just that good?