Zwave 6 inch can light suggestions?

I’m selling my house and trying to sell it with my wiz lights is going to cause me too much trouble. They’re unreliable and any new buyer wouldn’t put up with it, and would need basic network knowledge which isn’t likely. I think zwave lights with direct association is a better way to go for reliability when selling.

I have red dimmer switches and looking for best recommendation for reliable 6 inch can lights so i can replace them without patching sheet rock.

Looking for something to slot in to the same hole as this

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Philips-Color-and-Tunable-White-5-6-in-LED-65W-Equivalent-Dimmable-Smart-Wi-Fi-Wiz-Connected-Recessed-Downlight-Kit-555623/310289033

Any suggestions/ideas welcome. thanks!

EDIT: My house is wired for a smart lighting controller, ie all the light circuits go back to the server room not to the switch, so I can’t just put dumb lights in.

1 Like

If you are selling your house, IMO, you should swap out your dumb cans and call it good. Hardwired connections are reliable, RF connections are not. If something were to go south for the new homeowner, most would have no idea how to resolve. And neither would the majority of electricians.

4 Likes

Go to Amazon and buy cheap dimmable lights with decent reviews that will fit in the location and use the dimmers to dim them.

Curiously, how are you controlling the WiZ lights?