4-Way with no Neutral

I am wrong again.

I have found that the AUX switches can turn the light on but not off when the Inovelli dimmer is at 100% or on.

when they are dimmed to say 89% they can dim and turn them off just not when the switch is at 100%

The hub I am using is Homeseer HS4 on windows 10.

What I did was create an event within homeseer that is it detects that the light is turned on then it changes it to 89%, this works just fine. Then I read that someone else had a similar issue and also have two lights like I do and they put the Aeotec bypass in both lights. I tried this and now this appears to fix the issue.

Now with the AUX switches you can hit up or down and it will either turn the light on or off? Is that normal behavior?

Sorry I am being such a pain but I have another seven of these configurations to do and obviously want this to work flawlessly for guests and others in the house that are not used to using HA and want to switch lights on and off by clicking wall switches.

These switches are really the only option in my house for some places and they really are totally fantastic.

One question remaining is if I eventually get the Red series dimmer will it be wired identically? I am hoping to get some more but I just can’t wait until they are in stock in 30th August so purchasing black series in between.

Yes, the Gen 2 dimmers are both wired the same.