Black Friday 2019 Deal - ON SALE NOW!

Will there be another sale on the on/off switches? (Amazon Canada) hoping to load up on Black Friday

Don’t worry @LongDono! We’ll collect sales tax AND ship USPS for you!

2 Likes

I am probably in the minority but as someone in a new home where all overhead lights are dedicated LED hardware (no light bulb sockets), please try to provide some options for those that do not need/are unable to use RGB bulbs. I could try to resell anything free but I’m already facing the likelihood that I will be selling the handful of Leviton z-wave dimmers that I installed 6 months ago… :sweat_smile:

@LongDono . Good call. Yes, we will be collecting the applicable GST/HST/PST and will be shipping via USPS. :slight_smile:

1 Like

To be clear. Since you are collecting Cdn taxes, you are representing that you operate in Canada, so the buyer should not be burdened with any importation costs, in which case, you can use whatever shipper you want so long as you are picking up the cross border costs. Otherwise, Canada Post or whatever courier is used will charge GST/HST/QST plus any applicable duties on the value imported into Canada and charge an importation administration fee to the receiver. USPS hands off to Canada Post at the border and has the cheapest import admin fee. If done incorrectly, we would be paying the taxes twice.

Planning to release the deal today or likely later? Thanks!

1 Like

I feel like I am trying to win the lottery or concert tickets with the amount of times I am refreshing:

1. This forum page
  2. The main spalsh page for Inovelli
  3. Amazon.com merchant page for Inovelli
  4. ZWave Dimmer product page.

@Eric_Inovelli,

1 Like

Are you going to have deals only on the dimmers ? I will surely buy some dimmers, but I also have a lot of normal switches I wanted to replace and planning to get red series switches.

When will the dimmers be available? I’m holding off buying a leviton dimmer but I really need a dimmer in the den. Thanks

Yeah, I’ve been checking every day too thinking I must have missed it.

Looks like they’re on Amazon now. Since I have to buy a bunch, I want to wait until BF pricing, but worry about inventory. What to do…

Wish they would hurry up too . Need to pickup at least 20 Switches

@X10 and @94cxhatch The inventory for black Friday is separate from the dimmer inventory. It will be limited though…

1 Like

I would have backed you guys on the preorder , but the dates kept getting pushed back over and over . Wasn’t sure it was going to happen . I need 20 Red dimmer switches for a new house next month . If you can get me a deal on 20 of them , send me a PM . Love the features the switches have , but not enough to pay full retail for them .

The deal your looking for is coming soon.

I mean for Black Friday. Not dimmer switch soon.

Confused ? You will or won’t be offering a deal on the dimmers ? Looking to control Hue bulbs with local control disabled at the switch with the ability to dim the Hue lights directly from the switch .

Thanks for taking the time to reply :slight_smile:

What platform are you using? Both the switches and the dimmers already provide everything you’d need to do this, notably different scene events for holding and releasing (and pushing) the up and down paddles—provided you aren’t using a platform that doesn’t give you access to this information. (On ST or Hubitat, the provided DTHs/drivers require a small modification for held/released—presumably due to the fact that Inovelli didn’t ask the manufacturer for both—and I’m not sure I’d trust it on ST with the cloud latency, but…)

Using Smart Things , doubt we will uses the physical buttons very often on most switches . A lot of automated stuff for exterior lighting and some motion stuff inside , mainly Alexa controlled interior stuff .

By soon do we mean like Monday or like actually Black Friday?

It was a terrible attempt at a joke.

The dimmers are coming soon comes up in my auto fill I typed it so much the last few months.

Also, I think what you are looking to do is this correct? https://m.facebook.com/theinovelli/videos/2975048232512054/?sfnsn=mo&d=n&vh=e