Black Friday 2019 Deal - ON SALE NOW!

It won’t be actually black Friday. It will be soon.

I’ve been OOO this week so I’m a little out of the loop. I do know we will be putting it for sale soon.

Can you share how to modify for hold and release in hubitat?

If you look at what I did here:

You can see how I modified def zwaveEvent(hubitat.zwave.commands.centralscenev1.CentralSceneNotification cmd) (line 729 in this version but may change in the future) to parse all events the paddle/buttons on the device report. I also changed the button numbers/mapping since I wasn’t a fan of using “held” for down-presses even though it eliminates the need to do button-number math, so I mapped 1-10 odds for the up presses, evens for the down presses, and 11 for config.

I bought a dimmer from Amazon for $39. I see that you are offering the dimmer on your website for $36. Is the $3 off the Black Friday Deal?

I bought the one switch to make sure I can use it and then was going to wait for the Black Friday deal to buy the rest of what I need.

I would assume that $3 difference was to cover Amazon fees and shipping expenses . You have to spend $60 to get free shipping directly through them , ordering only 1 would have probably had extra shipping costs added .

I don’t think that is the full deal. @Eric_Inovelli hinted above that the new bulbs would be a part of it “Dimmers and our new RGBW Bulbs”. I will also be curious to see if there is a limit to the Black Friday deal.

@flipontheradio - And free stuff! - I’m just here for the free stuff.

Everybody loves free stuff! As long as it’s not a swift kick in the @ss I’m in.

Agreed , that’s just the normal Amazon price :slight_smile:

Hey @stan, we always offer discounts on our website of the retail price on Amazon. You’ll always be able to find a lower price there. @94cxhatch is on the right track with the reasoning for the discounts on Inovelli.com.

This is not the actual Black Friday deal either. We promise that will be announced very soon. @flipontheradio is correct that it will include “Dimmers and our new RGBW Bulbs”. I can also let you know too that it won’t have a limit on it.:exploding_head: We are just crazy like that.

2 Likes

Waiting for that announcement with bated breath. I have some dimmers that need replacing… :slight_smile:

I suspect you’ll need to be quick…no limit but limited quantity. Someone is going to order 100 of them.

It has been decided. Check inovelli.com at 12:01pm tomorrow, 11/19/2019.

You will be able to see and begin ordering the black Friday kit then.

1 Like

This is correct. There is a limited quantity being offered.

@anon14959390 @Eric_Inovelli - Could we get some details on the RGBW lights? Facebook announcement was pretty vague… I don’t care to know pricing details, just more information on lights.

Which time zone should I be using for this 12:01pm release?

@yessi_r @anon14959390 - Hopefully Zulu!

Eastern US. We are in Michigan.

But Eric is in Utah @EricM_Inovelli. Meet in the middle?

1 Like

2 Likes