Black Friday 2019 Deal - ON SALE NOW!

What details are you specifically looking for?

@anon14959390 - Mainly is it just A19 style or BR30 style bulbs available?

We are starting with A19 style. RGBW BR30’s are being explored to be available in the first half of 2020 but don’t quote me on that. We are exploring other bulb styles as well but there will be more news on that as we get closer.

imout

Literally have 4 lamps in my house. Majority of my lights are from cans or chandeliers that I would not put in a RGBW bulb.

I’ll wait for 2020…maybe an “Anniversary of Pre-Order of Smart Switches, delivered by May” sale?

5 Likes

Just to confirm…12:01pm right? Not 12:01am?

Yeah, I’m in a new place and aside from 2 lamps on nightstands, all light fixtures are dedicated LED.

The other issue is that the online store is set to United States with no obvious option to change it to Canada.

That aside, this sale will help Inovelli get the RGB bulbs out there for some lucky folks though! :slight_smile:

What about right now???

https://inovelli.com/shop/special-packs/holiday-pack-red-series-dimmers-ilumin-rgbw-bulb/

3 Likes

Nice thing about living on the west coast is that I am still awake.

Purchased.

1 Like

Ha, well thanks Nathan. Purchased!

1 Like

So no deal on the dimmers alone , instead you raised the price $2 ? I have no need for your rbgw bulbs . Very disappointed .

1 Like

Glad I checked before bed! Seeing how involved you guys/gals are on the forums has me really excited to purchase from you. Looking forward to these.

2 Likes

Not sure where you got the price raised by $2, but feel free to buy away and send me the RBGW bulbs. I’ll take them off your hands for you!

2 Likes

I’ll also happily take the bulbs off your hands!

2 Likes

You are correct. Everyone that bought dimmers got an extra discount. We had the wrong price on the website by accident.

So when You replied they will always be cheaper directly through your website vs Amazon you were incorrect ?

The Red Series dimmers are at normal retail price on Amazon.

Well that contradicts your earlier response [quote=“Nathan_Inovelli, post:50, topic:694”]
Hey @stan, we always offer discounts on our website of the retail price on Amazon. You’ll always be able to find a lower price there. @94cxhatch is on the right track with the reasoning for the discounts on Inovelli.com .
[/quote]

I’m still confused. They are $38.97 on Inovelli.com and $39.97 on Amazon.

Our products will always be cheaper on our website.

Assuming I am doing my math right the holiday pack comes out to $38.97 / dimmer, which is only a $1 discount off Amazon pricing right now. That being said you do get the two bulbs so the cost is more like $25.98 for each bulb/dimmer.

I’ve just got to figure out what to do with the two dimmers I don’t need (or the existing smart switches soon to be displaced)…

You really need to offer a trade in program for those of us who have seen the light!

I might consider a trade in offer. What you got?

1 Like