Blue 2-1 "Wake" needed?

2.0.7 fixed the issue for me as well with a TI chip running through ZHA, set up as multi-way with an Aux switch. Glad it got figured out, I was starting to worry I did something funky with the wiring or something.

3 Likes

Bumping this up to ask if anyone is still experiencing randomly dropping of tap actions being sent by the switch the coordinator?

Mine can be stable for days, but then randomly will simply stop reporting button events to the coordinator (the coordinator can still control the switches fine when this happens so it doesn’t appear to be a signal/mesh issue). Pressing the reconfigure button on the dimmer’s Z2M page immediately fixes it. I’ve resorted to keeping shortcuts to the Z2M pages on my phone to quickly be able to reconfigure my most important switches.

I’ve not experienced the “wake needed” behavior described in some of these posts: it has always been just a complete, seemingly random, failure of button press actions being sent.

I’m on the latest Z2M release and 2.08 switch firmware. All of my switches also are bound directly to lights (which seems to potentially be a common thread in this?): I use tap actions to set scenes and turn off multiple groups e.g. a double tap down would turn off an entire floor’s lights.

Have been patiently waiting for 2.10 to drop to see if that happens to fix it, but thought I’d ask if I’m alone on this one prior to that. I realize this is a tough one to nail down without, seemingly, any reliable steps to reproduce the issue.

1 Like

Giving this thread another bump as I am still experiencing unreliable config and multi-tap events across all 23 of my blues.

Using Z2M on HA w/ Sonoff Dongle P

Sometimes they work, sometimes I have to hit several buttons (up/down paddle, config multiple times, etc. to get a single or double tap to fire), and sometimes nothing I do will get the events to fire. It is very random.

I’m running the latest firmware across all devices. Is anyone still experiencing this issue? Has anyone found a solution?

1 Like