Blue Relay Click setting in z2m

Hi All… newbee question on z2m, but i’m trying to figure out where the relay off setting is found. I can’t seem to find it in the zigbee2mqtt devices → exposes list. I thought this was where it is. I can see all the others around switch type, dimmer levels, etc.

EDIT: I’ve confirmed that it doesn’t exist in the list either in on/off or dimmer. Currently set up as on/off.

I double checked into my homeassistant entities and doesn’t see anything passing through with relay click also.

Am i looking in the wrong spot? Hopefully just a learning curve on my side.

THANKS!!!

z2m v. 1.28.0 commit 03ba647
blue switch v. 2.08

Not sure where it is found in Z2M specifically. However, it’s Parameter 261. But that setting does not apply if you are in the dimmer mode. So if the switch had been set to the on/off mode and the relay click enabled, the click should go away automatically when you switch to the dimmer mode.

Thanks. I have tried either way on/off and dimmer. It is set in on/off and I still don’t see the setting. Maybe somebody with Z2M will see this and point me in the right direction

For me the relay click is the 4th from the bottom on the exposes tab. I also see it on the entities page. Did you try the “reconfigure” button on the device page?

odd… Mine doesn’t have those!
no double tap fullbright,
no doubletap clear,
no action.

even after rebooting, whey i try to click reconfigure i get an Error. This error comes up on both of the 2 switches i have installed.

2023-01-10 10:27:03Failed to configure 'sw_ino_Front Porch', attempt 2 (Error: Read 0x70ac08fffe70d8bf/1 haElectricalMeasurement(["acVoltageMultiplier","acVoltageDivisor","acCurrentMultiplier"], {"sendWhen":"immediate","timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":true,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (Status 'UNSUPPORTED_ATTRIBUTE') at Endpoint.checkStatus (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/controller/model/endpoint.ts:317:28) at Endpoint.read (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/controller/model/endpoint.ts:480:22) at Object.readEletricalMeasurementMultiplierDivisors (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman-converters/lib/reporting.js:26:5) at Object.configure (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman-converters/devices/inovelli.js:1219:13) at Configure.configure (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/lib/extension/configure.ts:115:13) at Configure.onMQTTMessage (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/lib/extension/configure.ts:55:21))

Maybe i’ll try to factory reset and re-add

Try updating your z2m: you’re on 1.28.0, which was released October 1 2022. The current version is 1.29.1 from Jan 6 2023.

I don’t know if this specifically was updated since 1.28, but skimming the release notes I see 3 entries that call out inovelli since the version you’re running.

2 Likes

The converter has been updated during that time (I’m pretty sure)… so, an upgrade to z2m as a whole will also get you the new converter. Hopefully that’ll solve the issue.

1 Like

Thanks all… updating did the trick! Now i can see all the updated config/parameters, and it’ll reconfigure correctly! THANKS!!

3 Likes