Blue Series 2-1 Signal / Routing / Performance Issue Troubleshooting Thread

Not sure if one shipment representative–but what shipping service was used?

Mine were USPS

1 Like

UPS ground for me

2 Likes

Same

All depends on location to us in Michigan and what service is less expensive. But only UPS and USPS have been used.

3 Likes

Thanks all. I’ll just wait and see if it shows up silently then–I haven’t gotten any delivery info from any of these services yet.

I guess if I don’t have anything by mid/late January I’ll reach out directly.

Is it weird that i got a ups tracking number and says label created but nothing has shipped since last tuesday?

Same here.

At least you got a tracking message…

I actually didn’t. I got a notification from the Shopify app (with an optimistic arrival date).

If you were UPS or USPS you should see movement today. We had a large UPS pickup yesterday and I see they have been scanned in as of this morning. We had 200+ UPS packages so we had to schedule a pickup and get them all out at the same time. This was our first pickup in about a week.

USPS also did a large pickup yesterday and today. The guy who worked Monday came in and said “oh we aren’t doing pickups today. Bye.” We were told the next day this was a lie. lol.

5 Likes

He wasn’t doing pickups that day after taking one look at the large pile waiting for him… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly what happened!

2 Likes

Thank you @Courtney_Inovelli for reaching out, super happy to have some tracking info now. I hope I wasn’t too pushy, I was really okay waiting, I just wanted to be sure I entered my info correctly!!!

1 Like

As of now, I only have 9 orders left to fill and they are mostly ZWP or Aartech orders I need addresses from.

If you would like your tracking number please DM me so that I can give @Eric_Inovelli some peace and quiet in his email! :laughing:

4 Likes

Hey @Courtney_Inovelli , got my replacements today but it arrived with one short of what I had submitted for. Hoping I didn’t make a mistake when submitting but I swore I double checked myself.

Thanks and sorry for the trouble. Can dm if that’s easier

Edit: just checked the QR codes I scanned in and I believe I submitted the correct amount.

1 Like

I have 7 down for you! You received 6?

1 Like

Shoot I’m an idiot. Just realized one of the switches that I scanned was actually not one of the faulty switches. Please ignore me…all good! Thanks for your time

2 Likes

I want to thank everyone for their patience while we shipped out the replacements. As Courtney mentioned, I believe we’ve gotten everyone taken care of that’s filled out the form. Please give the mail a few days to get to you before reaching out (Canada people maybe a week or so).

At this time, I’m going to close this thread and take a breath lol.

If you have any further issues feel free to reach out to us: Inovelli Support

Again, thank you everyone – while a painful experience, you all really showed us what amazing customers we have and we’re lucky to have a support system in place. I’m looking forward to hearing how everyone likes the Blue Series now that replacements are out!

Eric

16 Likes