Blue Series 2-in-1 - Intermittent inconsistent state reporting

Anyone ever experienced anything like this? I have a fairly large (~160 devices) Zigbee network and every device other than my 2-in-1 blue switches works with nearly 100% reliability. From what I know, I would attribute this largely to my fairly good (CC2652P7) coordinator, and my Zigbee2MQTT setup being on channel 25 with very limited 2.4GHz channel 11 usage near my house.

The 1 issue that I recurringly have, however, is that my 2-in-1 blue switches intermittently will show “on” in HomeAssistant even though they are very much off. From what I can tell, it pretty exclusively affects my multi way rooms (that have multiple blue series switches).

I know this because I have a home overview dashboard set up and what happens is pretty consistently this:

• I turn the lights in a given room off via the blue Series switch
  • The blue Series switch, all other blue series switches in that room, and all room light bulbs (hues) turn off. All of this happens with 100% reliability and is all set up via Zigbee binding per the Inovelli docs. This is where the rock solid reliability ends, unfortunately.
  • Then, approximately ~2% of the time, I will look at the dashboard and see that the room icon I have that represents the state of the room lights will remain lit up as though they are still on (even though they’re absolutely not)
  • Upon digging further, I’ll always (at least from every time I’ve looked so far) find that the culprit device is one of the blue series switches in said room - because that single switch is still reporting an “on” state the entire Zigbee group is considered “on”.

Random picture illustrating this behavior that once again happened with my laundry room tonight:

Anyone seen behavior similar to this or have any thoughts on what I can do to at least lessen that ~2% failure rate? I’ve thought about removing all switches from the Zigbee groups and just going back to automation-based control as without Inovelli switches that was pretty rock solid at my old house…but then I lose things like light bar dimmer sync functionality. It’s very strange to me that literally the only devices I ever experience these seemingly random inconsistencies from are my blue series switches. Appreciate any thoughts anyone might have!