Coming Soon: Inovelli Rewards Program

It’s probably just someone working on their flux capacitor, no worries.

1 Like

I just learned it takes 11 kg plutonium to have critical mass (that’s a sphere 4" in diameter). So a screwdriver wouldn’t spontaneously create a nuclear bomb. Might be a tad radioactive, though.

That’s critical mass on its own, right? Pretty sure the judicious use of high explosives can change that requirement…

Perhaps a new slogan, targeted at urban consumers- Inovelli: Our lighting is the bomb, yo!

The USPS motto is “Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night nor radioactive shipments stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.” So I think it should work out fine!

Californium needs just 2.73kg in a 6.3 cm diameter sphere. So if Eric really wants to make this rewards program a blast he should use that for the Master tier.

I’m pretty sure if in doubt, just add more explosi-I MEAN Switches. Definitely more switches.

I guess the real question is if Inovelli will allow us to buy screwdrivers by the KG instead of by the Unit to make it easier for us.

For those of you at UL, this is not factually true or backed by any findings. Our lighting is not in any way shape or form a “bomb”.

2 Likes

I love how he puts in the disclaimer for explosives but not for potential radioactive swag.

2 Likes

But that speaks to a product issue. Radioactive swag would just be cool.

Glow in the dark swag that might give me super powers? I’m in.

2 Likes

This is why I’m voting for inovelli in the 2020 Election.

3 Likes

I want to thank you all for the input and hand the keys over to @Brianna_Inovelli in her own thread as she’s put a lot of hard work into launching this. I’m really proud of her and the passion she shows for this. While there may be things listed above that didn’t make the cut, we are working hard to integrate it in phases.

More to come here: Introducing Inovelli Rewards

As always, we welcome any feedback and we hope you like it! I’ll be closing this topic – please direct any feedback to the link above.

Have an awesome day!

3 Likes