Different "latest" firmware versions for blue series switches

I have a number of 2-in-1 Blue series (VzM31-SN). I also use Home Assistant and Zigbee2MQTT to manage my Zigbee devices. I have had success doing OTA firmware updates. What’s interesting to me though is that despite all of them being the same switches, the “latest” firmware when I use the “Check for new updates” button is different. I’ve checked all the switches in the Screenshot and I’m told they’re all on the latest firmware. You can clearly see all the switches despite being the same model have different firmware versions.

Any thoughts on what’s happening here? Is there a way for me to force upgrade a firmware?

Its becuase the latest firmware was removed from deployment due to an issue. There is a firmware release thread on the forum that details this. Once the 2.15 firmware is re-released you can update again. Some are overriding the system to deploy a beta thats online somewhere but i am just waiting for the 2.15 final release.

Here is the link

Thanks for sharing that!

The latest shipping switches come with 2.15 out-of-the-box, so hopefully the release for existing devices is imminent.

Huh, that’s interesting.

I wonder why 2.15 hasn’t been officially released then… It seems like it’s been solid for quite a while; heck, I was expecting they’d release it before the Reds shipped (just to help clear the plate). Donde esta? ¯_(ツ)_/¯