Dimmer (LZW31) and RGB Zigbee Bulb Configuration Help

I want to use a single Red Series Dimmer (LZW31) to control the brightness of four SYLVANIA SMART+ ZigBee Full Color BR30 LED Bulbs when I press and hold up/down. I’m pretty sure this is possible since a similar situation is demonstrated in this video. I’ve been searching these forums and the documentation quite a bit, but I haven’t been able to find a working solution. I am running SmartThings with a v2 hub. I use both the Classic and new ST apps and am pretty familiar with WebCore if that helps.

I applied the DH to the switch in the SmartThings IDE and I disabled local control in the switch settings. I read something about zwave association and so installed the zwave association tool I found in the Inovelli Github repo (FYI - I had to install it by copying/pasting the code. Install using Github integration was giving me an error). Now I am not sure exactly how to use this association tool since I can’t find any documentation on it.

Thanks in advance for the help!

The Z-Wave association tool with only links Z-Wave Switch to other Z-wave (Switch/bulb) . You mention having ZigBee bulbs, so I believe with Smartthings you are left using the the Smart Lighting App. You then should be able to used the various scenes to trigger the lighting behavior you want (ie Up = On)

https://inovelli.com/shop/smart-light-switches/zwave-smart-switches-gen2/z-wave-dimmer-switch-no-neutral-required-scenes-notifications/#installation-instructions

Step #5 has the details you seek…