Dual switch/dimmer

I love my red dimmer gen2. I also love the new fan & light double switch.

I would love to have a standard on/off or even dimmable Double Switch with all the same features that the red series and the new fan & light switch utilize. I have a lot of areas that require double switches to better control and separate circuits but not enough room in the work box. Having a double switch or double dimmer with these features of control would help solve a lot of frustration.

I agree, a dual switch like the fan/light combo but with local output would be great. I think getting everything in the box is a challenge though…

As a workaround you could use a nano module or smart bulbs, then use the Config button as an on/off with a scene on your hub…

While I understand what your looking for, right now the best options are the Lutron Caseta, the Zooz, and using a red series Inovelli with smart bulbs wired to stay hot all the time. If you have the room on the wall, you could just bite the bullet and cut out the single gang box and install a double gang old work replacement. The Zooz was actually reccomended by @EricM_Inovelli on another thread for a bathroom light/exhaust fan combo. Personaly, I’ve done gone diffrent routes in diffrent room based on use. My wife has a work room that required installing a new box so that there was 2 seperate switches (high WAF). In my child’s room Inovelli fan/light combo programmed to control a second fixture with smart bulbs. Zooz for a bathroom exhaust fan combo unit. I’ve tried micro dimmer, but I have old metal, shallow boxes and I just could not get them to work. I have also stayed away from Lutron due to high cost, and need for a bridge.