Flickering lights when blue switch is in off - no neutral

Hi!

I just got a package of blue series switches and I installed my first one. Its simple on-off, single pole and no neutral setting. When the lights are on it works great but when off two out of the four lights keep flickering. The bulbs that flicker are dumb philips light bulbs and when looking at the guide for compatible led bulbs I found that they are not in the compatible list of bulbs. The bulbs that do not flicker are Philips hue smart bulbs (operating as simple dumb light bulbs).

So I am wondering if its just a situation where the bulbs are incompatible and I should just buy a compatible set or there could exist some other underlying issue.

What happens if you remove the two Hue bulbs from the equation? I’m asking because you have both mixed bulb types in a non-neutral, and one of the types is a smart bulb that is designed to remain fully powered (and not used as a “dumb” bulb). It wouldn’t surprise me if either of those two things are causing issues with the real dumb bulbs. Don’t know for sure, but it’s certainly worth trying to experiment.

You could also try a bypass to see if that solves the issue. Or try flipping the waveform type.

But then again, since the bulb is listed as not compatible in the bulb database, that means someone else tried it and it didn’t work for them either. But that was probably only with a Leading Edge waveform.