Inovelli.com 3.0 - Feedback Thread

Couple bits of feedback, at least on my screen. If you scroll down, the menus for Support and Discover look a little off, probably because of no word wrap. But “Submit a Ticket” is was over towards “Store” and against the white background after scrolling past the hero it feels out of place to me from a design perspective.

Perhaps right-justify these if possible… Since the constraint is to the right side.

Also when you go down to mobile view with the browser, the title bar sticks when you scroll. BUT in Safari at least on the iPhone, the Inovelli logo is disappearing (not sticking) at the top.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before - but the 5-button preorders now say fulfilled on the new order history page.

Yeah, thanks for bringing this up – when we imported all the BigCommerce data to Shopify, it marked all orders fulfilled. We have a separate program we use for shipping (ShipStation) in which we have everything in the, “Hold” category, but I can see how this would be both concerning and confusing.

Let me see if we can somehow bulk change this. Bc I’m sure all the 2-1/Aux switch orders are saying the same thing.

@Courtney_Inovelli – can we look at this tomorrow or Monday?

2 Likes

I can’t seem to get a confirmation email for signing up to the new site (same email address as my old account). It says it sent one, but nothing ever appears.

The usual cause is that you’re sending mail directly from like PHPMailer or something instead of using the credentials of a real mail account. My email host is pretty aggressive and will just drop that mail, because it looks exactly like hacked servers sending email.

1 Like

The menu from the community forum top menu does not link to corresponding items from the new web site.

For example, Product → Switch link to https://inovelli.com/products/switches/ that load a 404 page on the v3 web site.

1 Like

The messages are sent from Shopify with a message ID in the shopify.com domain. The return address is [email protected]. Maybe you’re trapping for that mismatch?

Awesome, great find, thank you – just fixed it!

Interesting, ok let me take a look – @EricM_Inovelli – I’ll probably need your help with this one.

I tried again today without any changes and the mail came through fine (and the headers look good)-- I think your sender was just temporarily down! The way it’s set up to send looks fine :slight_smile:

I think @EricM_Inovelli used his magic to change a few things (so it no longer comes from the shopify domain, but rather the inovelli domain), so that may have fixed it for you too!

2 Likes

Got it! Should help it from landing in people’s spamboxes :slight_smile:

2 Likes