Inovelli Switch Red Series LZW30-SN

I am having some problems with my LZW30-SN switch…

I have the switch installed with Smartthings. I also have various GE and Homeseer switches on the same network all of which work fine. I have the latest device handler installed.

I have the switch controlling an exterior light. I rarely use the switch, it generally switches the light on/off according to a schedule I have programmed in SmartThings.

I can use the physical switch to turn the light on and off, I can also go into the SmartThings app and switch the light on/off as well.

The status of the switch does not update in SmartThings (to does not show on) when the light is turned on using the programme, physical switch or on demand through the app.

According to the ‘last activity’ in Smartthings …the last activity was Sunday, albeit I have been playing with the various on/off several times tonight (Tuesday)

I thought I had diligently followed all of the installation instructions, but cannot think what the problem may be.

This might very well be ST’s logging, not the switch. You didn’t say which app you are using, but take a look at this thread in the ST forum which talks about “holes” in device logs. Maybe look at your other devices to see if entries are missing there as well.

Beginning at post 16:

I am using IOS version Smartthings 2.18.2 (1450
Thanks