LED Diffuser Update

@Eric_Inovelli, @adamkempenich I saw 2 years ago there some great advancement on the switch LED diffuser to make individual LEDs easier to see. The last comment I could find was Eric stating he was still using the test diffuser - “I haven’t taken it off bc I love it so much”. You were looking for feedback. I am just seeing this now so YES! please provide these as accessories. I have Homeseer switches with distinct LEDs and for multiple notifications it is a must. Your switch looks better for a dimming bar, so it is a sacrifice either way. Just looking for any status or update.

2 Likes

I’m interested in this as well. About to do a big upgrade, and I have one Homeseer to replace where I use the individual LEDs to indicate security status of different locks in my house.

1 Like

Interested in this as well. I love the look of Inovelli switches, but in some locations I want to see the LEDs more individually.

1 Like

I’ll give this a +1.

I like the relative smoothness of the stock diffuser for dimming, but I’d love the ability to have the choice. (I’ve been thinking about the 3 HomeSeer dimmers I have on ‘notification duty’ and what could possibly replace those other than another HomeSeer dimmer. Unfortunately, the Blue 2-1 is not an equal replacement.)

Perhaps the prototype diffusers can be put into production and sold as accessories?