LZW30-SN on/off No Buttons Reported

Hey guys,

I have a ton of LZW31-SN (the dimmer series) in my house and have no issues with them.

I just bought one LZW30-SN (the on/off series) for a room that the dimmer won’t work in (because it has a ceiling fan).

I installed this driver: Hubitat/Drivers/inovelli-switch-red-series-lzw30-sn.src at master · InovelliUSA/Hubitat · GitHub

The problem I am having is that when I go into Inovelli Scene Creator, which is an app I use within Hubitat, and specify this device, it says: The selected button device did not report the number of buttons it has. Please specify in the Advanced Config section below.

I get the same thing when I try to use Rule Machine and add a button or button device. I ensured the switch is using the driver that I specified earlier in the device setting. I do not have this problem with my other LZW31-SN switches. Is this a common issue with the LZW30-SN and if not, any ideas how to fix?

Thanks,

Chris

Try clicking either the “Configure” or “Save Preferences” button. It looks like either of those should generate the event Hubitat needs to know the number of buttons. (Not sure why it may have in th first place; my guess is that it may have paired with Hubitat’s native driver first, but even that should have sent “3” for the number of buttons.)

Wow, thanks for the suggestion. All I had to do was click Configure. Weird I didn’t have to do that with any of my other switches. Thank you!