LZW30-SN (Red series) 4-way setup troubleshooting

@arcxk - Inovelli sells them on their website (Aeotec Bypass), but can also be found on Amazon, Smarthouse etc…

It’s worth a $15 shot at it…If it doesn’t work…well :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’ll give that a shot. Thank you all for the assistance!

Sounds like everyone here has things under control! Hope the bypass works for you.

On a side note:

I just want to confirm that utilizing the new parameter (13) was able to fix this issue. We have been looking for users to test this out before we finalize the firmware.

The parameter 13 definitely forced it to act like a typical 3-way. I tested it with a multi-meter. I am unsure if this is still required with a load on the outlet. I will not be able to test until the bypass arrives as it requires me to move a sectional couch to get to the outlet. I can update this post this weekend with my results.

1 Like

Well well well… look what you have next to your name!

Idk I think Scott labeled everyone this – you must’ve been overlooked lol

1 Like

Thanks now people will think I know something about these magical devices.

Thanks though. It’s an honor and privilege.

1 Like

If I rub my Inovelli switch, will you now pop out like a genie to fix my problems?

@arcxk - I could, but it’ll cost $125/hr plus travel and per diem unless you’re less than 50 miles of the Seattle area. Then it’s only $.57/mile. :slight_smile:

This genie sucks

2 Likes

Just wanted to post an update. Installed the Aeotec Bypass as suggested and it works beautifully. I’ve also confirmed that it works without the new parameter 13 bit set. Adding the Bypass provided the feedback the dimmer needs to detect a 3-way installation.

Thanks again for the help everyone!

3 Likes

@arcxk - Good news and a great reference for future questions/answers.