One of my LZW31-SN (Red Dimmers) was on rare occasions seemingly acting up where the power to the lights would dim for a second and come back up, while the other switches on the same line were fine. While it seemed both more likely to be a power issue (although house is relatively newer build), I figured I hadn’t looked for firmware updates in a while, so I’d update that and the other dimmer switch in the same room before swapping out devices.
Oddly, both now function like on/off - if on, it’s at full brightness, regardless of what the dimmer bar level shows or the switch reports back to the hub. I tried telling it to dim down all the way over 10s, and the bar shows it going down, but everything is full brightness still
- Starting firmware: 1.52
- Updater: Hubitat C7 Device Firmware Updater app
- I updated to the latest beta that was out: LZW31-SN_1.61, confirmed successful
- Air gap reset after it was acting weird
- Re-saved preferences
- Air gap reset again
- Downgraded firmware to 1.57
- Air gap reset - still same issue
- Downgraded back to the original 1.52
- Air gap reset, still same issue
Any ideas/suggestions? Or any other info I could provide to help troubleshoot? Thanks!