LZW31-SN Firmware Upgrade SmartThings Help

Sorry in advance as this is probably an easy fix, but I just can’t figure it out. I’m new to z-wave, sorry for my ignorance.
I’m looking to upgrade the firmware for the first time on my LZW31-SN switch on my SmartThings hub using the secondary controller method. I purchased a ZWave.me UZB, installed the UZB driver, installed the latest Z-Wave PC Controller 5.39.472. I followed the setup instructions from:
https://support.inovelli.com/portal/en/kb/articles/how-to-update-device-firmware-z-wave-smartthings-secondary-controller-method

I see my slave devices and can go into most of these devices under the firmware section and select the Get button, but nothing happens when I hit the Get button for the Inovelli switch.

I believe I know why, but can’t figure out how to solve it. See, when adding the secondary controller to SmartThings, the one thing that differed from those instructions is that during the setup, PC Controller never asked for my DSK pin. It just added it automatically and started ‘working’. I believe this means I don’t have S2 security working and it isn’t able to communicate with the switch. Is there a way to add back in the DSK after the fact? I was going to remove the controller from SmartThings and start over to see if that helps, but I’m not sure the safest way to delete it out of SmartThings and remove from PC Controller (if required).
Thoughts?

I think that’s exactly what it was. I hit Reset in PC Controller, unplugged the UZB, deleted it from SmartThings and started over. This time it asked for the DSK and I’m able to see the firmware information. I should be good now :slight_smile: