LZW36 fan/light RGB LED Bar always turning yellow

Hello,

I currently have the Edge driver version 2023-05-24T21:21:36.16897457 in Smartthings for my Fan/Lignt red Series switch.
Everything works fine except the color of the light and fan LED Strip. No matter what color is set, it always ends up in yellow.
In the settings, it currently shows blue, but is displayed in yellow.
If I change the color to another, it will keep it for a while, but will eventually turn yellow.

Do you have a solution?

Thank you

Hello,

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

It’s not that I don’t like yellow, but it’s a bit annoying since I get the impression that there’s a notification active all the time even though there isn’t.

Thank you

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is a fix in sight?
The problem is still there.

Thank you

This particular product is unfortunately End of Life. Inovelli and the contract manufacturer had some irreconcilable differences, and eventually parted ways. You can’t buy them new, and Inovelli doesn’t have any replacements or ability to fix them if they break.

I’m not a smartthings user, so I can’t give you specific instructions, but it sounds like the parameter for “default LED strip color” has been changed. That’s parameter 18 for the light and 20 for the fan. If you can see/change that value in smartthings, then great. If not, then you can use the “local configuration mode” to adjust them. Look at the bottom of page 8 in the manual for a description of the process. Page 9 and page 6 will also be helpful.

Have you tried air gapping or factory resetting the switch? Factory resetting should ensure that you don’t have an automation that is changing the color, since you stated that you can change the color at least temporarily.