LZW36 - Slight Flicker

Dang, I’ve actually never seen it that bad. Very sorry for that!

Question for you – does this flickering happen at all levels of brightness or just when you’re at 100%?

Sorry, I missed the e-mail notification of a reply.
I’m on firmware 1.36. I’m having the disconnect issue 3-4x/week. It usually comes back after a few hours. I left the antenna wire sticking outside of the canopy, pointed towards the switch, and I’d say it’s about 12-15ft between them.

I’m up in Canada and ordered through Aartech. Should I be contacting them for the canopy replacement for the flickering or Courtney?

1 Like

Hey sorry, meant to respond here – I’ll shoot you a quick PM to sort this through as it’s definitely strange you’re still experiencing the disconnects on 1.36. Also, the flickering should be resolved if you purchased through Aartech as they received the fixed canopy modules.

Either way, we’ll get it figured out with you!

EDIT: We confirmed with the manufacturer that Aartech received the old canopies that experience the flickering issue. This is my mistake as we were initially told this wasn’t the case.

1 Like

I’ll be closing this thread out now as the main flickering issue has been resolved. If you are experiencing flickering, please send @Courtney_Inovelli a PM (or submit a ticket).

When PM’ing or submitting your ticket, please take a picture of the date code on your switch as the only batch that experienced this issue have the numbers 0520 on it. Date code can be found on the front of the metal portion of the switch (you will have to remove the face cover – not paddle – to see it).

If your switch does not have the date-code of 0520 and you are experiencing this issue, please adjust the min/max dim settings, check for bulb compatibility, or check for loose wires.

Thanks and sorry for the initial issue!