LZW36 three way and HS

Installed the LZW36 this weekend with a new fan (Southwind II) and two remote switches (for the now missing three way). So far, I have not experienced the issues that have been documented on here.

I have noticed two things:

1. When including in HomeSeer, I am only seeing one “Light”. Controlling the light turns on both the fan and the light. I’ve read other topics about this and figure it is an issue with the driver in HomeSeer. Has anything been submitted with HomeSeer to get their ZWave driver updated to support this?
  2. Group associations from the other switches (both Inovelli) also control both the fan and light groups on the LZW36. Is this intended? I’d figured that Group 2, 3, and 4 would only control group 2, 3 and 4 on the LZW36 (the lights). Instead it is controlling both 2, 3, 4 and 5, 6, 7…is that correct or am I wrong?

When I included the LZW36 (firmware 1.34) into HomeSeer (beta z-wave plugin version 3.0.2.4), It created an application status device, a central scene device, and two light devices. It did not create any power metering devices (not sure if it should?) I used the normal “include a device” option from the z-wave controller page.

I just this post so hopefully you have figured this out. Currently you must do the inclusion in non-secure mode. We have this mentioned in our KB, but it may have been missed.

It looks like this issue is resolved with the latest Z-Wave plugin (3.0.7).