New Params from 1.47 firmware not shown

thanks, It shows some of the params, but nothing like the old integration and like you said, no way to change anything there.

Yea, I have been playing with it. I think I am going to have to set these config params the hard way through node red. I guess I will be posting some flows once I get some figured out.

Cheers!

with some help i got it working. In the OpenZwave addon in Supervisor go to the Configuration tab and under network put 1983 where it says disabled under Host. Then go to https://github.com/OpenZWave/ozw-admin/releases and download the admin console. When you run that, click on file/preferences and click on Network tab and increase object cache (I did 3000). Next click on open and put in the address to your instance of HA and 1983 for port. You should be good to go from there. It’s working well for me now.

Thank you! Unfortunately, it looks like ozwadmin doesn’t work on the latest mac release (Big Sur) that I am running. It’s a known bug in the issues log (Issue Here). By chance, is this the same view as when you click on Open Web UI under the supervisor -> OpenZwave page? If so, that works as long as I update the object cache also. Thanks!

It is basically the same view. On PC not as versatile, but the same information. It allows you to modify the parameters.

1 Like

Perfect, thank you!